Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation, at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (FISHSTONE – Karsten Jaszkowiak, c/o soulproducts GmbH, Volkmarstr. 1-7, 12099 Berlin, Germany, Tel.: +49(0)177 977 71 45, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for the purpose of checking their condition, properties and functionality. is due to them.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery; – for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery because of their nature; – for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods to us in original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not return the goods to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
FISHSTONE – Karsten Jaszkowiak c/o soulproducts GmbH