CANCELLATION POLICY & CANCELLATION FORM
Consumers have a right of withdrawal according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
A. CANCELLATION POLICY
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
(FISHSTONE – Karsten Jaszkowiak, c/o soulproducts GmbH, Volkmarstr. 1–7, 12099 Berlin, Germany, Tel.: +49(0)177 977 71 45, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
With them which is not necessary for the inspection of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
1) Please avoid damage and contamination of the goods. Please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to ensure adequate protection against transport damage.
2) Please do not return the goods to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned items 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.