We assume the health of your lake and its fish population is an issue you care deeply about. For that matter, fishing stone-based drop-off systems can make a decisive contribution: Firstly, your fish will be fought more gently and secondly, the input of lead in your lake would be prevented. Moreover, you would support an innovative and ecological product. A cooperation between you and Fishstone will generate/create a win-win relationship.
Primarily we focus on private lakes where fishing from a boat is permitted. Best suited for dropping a rig from the boat are our systems ZIP and LOOP. We offer you customised boxes your customers could e.g. book in addition to their fishing holidays at your lake. We would recommend firstly, a 2-days-box or secondly, a 7-days-box.
• customers use random natural stones, that can be dropped in your lake without any concern
• our systems/rigs remain unchanged and customers just need to fix a further stone
• therefore our systems pay-off quickly for your customer
• fighting a fish is shifted / relocated towards the water surface, which results in less line breaks
• the risk of fish injury will be minimised due to fighting a fish on a drop-off system
• only stones remain in your lake; no lead strain / contamination / polution
• customised boxes that are not available in shops
• the opportunity to preserve your lake and fish and to gain an additional source of income
• building up a new market
• winning new first-time buyers
Have we awoken your interest? Do not hesitate to contact us, since everyone will benefit; you, your lake, your customers and finally also us. Keep your lake clean – contact us now!
You are an owner or employee of a tackle shop, have heard of our concept of fishing with stone sinkers and are interested in checking out our products and kits in further detail? With this form you can order a set of product samples for free. We will then contact you to clarify the details – simple and straightforward. If you have any questions in advance, you can reach out to us via our contact page by email or phone.